Arbit Choudhury
Worlds's First B-school comic character

And click the image above to
Join Arbit MBA YahooGroup
Arbit Blog Posts
Arbit Appreciation
Making of Arbit
Origin of Arbit
Initial Strips
Arbit Appreciation II
Arbit Appreciation III

Archives
Previous Posts

Hit Counter
MastishK
. . . and the minds behind it

"With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere....this blog began on 23rd August 2004".
This blog is a saga . . . The saga of an idea transforming into an event ! If you are visiting for the first time, it would be advisable to start from the first post... you will have to go to the archives for that.
Thursday, October 07, 2004
..and it goes on & on...
Blog….me ?? Nahhhhhhhhh…………

Hey ppl,
Me neither a member of mastishk team nor Prerana, but I came on this blog just to congratulate the entire team behind this awesome conceptualization of the idea of
“India's First Ever Fully and Truly Online B School Event of Management Games !"…..
as shoonya puts it….. So true!!
I’ve always been a regular visitor of all the blogs written in my campus and so I pretty well know the kind of emotional and physical turmoil this team has underwent. Well I don’t think I’ve contributed anything for “MASTISHK” ever. But everytime I visit the site I feel proud of being associated with it, one way or other.
One of the profs, today, in a class pointed out the fact that we, humans can’t be happy about someone else’s achievements. I fully agree that its difficult. But then when I realize the magnitude of hard work my batch mates, along with juniors, have invested into this, I cant feel anything but happy for them.
I am sure these are the kinda people who achieve success in life, because to be successful, I believe, u need 3D’s in urself……. dreams , determination and dedication …
And “mastishk” holds it all for them.
Good work guys !!!
Keep it up.
Me as a NITIEAN congratulate u all !!!


Snehal…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home